This blog is written, published, and provided to those who would choose to read it, with the belief that those readers are capable of reading it with a degree of common sense and a reasonably thick skin. Also, since it is often difficult or impossible to foresee all possible interpretations or impacts of content, all material is provided as-is and at the discretion of the reader. I will not be responsible for any impact from reading this blog.
To be more precise, although not all-inclusive…
- The content I publish on my blog is a snapshot of my thoughts and opinions at and around the time that it is written. Since thoughts and opinions change over time, please consider that whatever I write may or may not be accurate (or even true) at any given point in the future. I cannot be responsible for changes in viewpoint or matters of fact over time.
- Any information contained or referenced is done so for convenience only; there is no guarantee of accuracy or validity. I cannot be responsible for your ability or inability to use, misuse, abuse, interpret, misinterpret, or mistake this information. You might even find typos, spelling mistakes, or grammatical errors.
- Any links to outside content are done so for reference only. Over time, links change and domains change hands. What is referenced today may not be available tomorrow; it may not even be the same nature of site. I cannot be held responsible if you follow a link and find something objectionable or offensive.
- Though I welcome and present the opportunity for visitors to promote their own content via URLs in their comments, I reserve the right to remove or edit those comments or URLs in the event they appear to be malicious, misleading, illegal, off-topic, commercial, or spam in nature. Since it is difficult for me to check every site all the time, visitors are still encouraged to exercise discretion when visiting a link posted in a comment.
- Any photographs, pictures, logos, trademarks, images, etc, used on this site are the property of their respective owners. I take no copyright in material that is not my own. Additionally, images used are done so with no intent to offend. I cannot be held responsible if you find an image offensive or objectionable.
- Any source code, files, or downloadable content are offered as-is. You are responsible for taking any necessary precautions to prevent any loss in the event that you choose to make use of said content. I am not responsible for the impact of any code, whether foreseeable or not, including that which causes or results from data loss.
- Any content I publish on the blog is my opinion (not the opinion of my employer or any organization that I represent or may appear to represent), not necessarily a statement of fact, and not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual, or anyone or anything.
- I am not responsible, nor will I be held liable, for anything anyone says or references on this blog in the blog comments, nor the laws which they may break in my country or theirs through their comments’ content, implication, and/or intent. All information contained in a comment is the responsibility of the person originally posting the comment, not the blog owner. Although I reserve the right to moderate comments, I am under no obligation to do so.
- My intention, when writing this blog, is to do no harm. I do not write my blog with the intention to injure others, defame, or libel. Although “harm” is subjective, what I write is opinion, not counsel; it is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. If anyone uses any advice, tips, techniques, and/or recommendations, and are injured or harmed in any way, I am not responsible.
- My primary language, and the language this blog is written in, is English. I am not responsible for translation (correct or incorrect), interpretation, or cultural references of content.
- I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin.
- I cannot be held financially responsible for any loss arising out of use of any information contained on my blog.
- I cannot be held responsible for the nature or content of any advertising or advertisements that may appear on this website.
So, in short, read at your own educated (or uneducated) risk, and think for yourself. If you do something stupid, it is no ones fault but your own.
“The American Dream is not, despite what many say, to have a house, a car, a good paying job, or anything of the sort. The American Dream is not having to think for yourself.”‘